Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day #3

Currently at 270/300 calories for the day. I'm a bit hungry but I'm holding off on the rest of my calories. It's really hard to stay focused when I am the only one encouraging myself. I know I can do it, but I still find it hard. Everyday that I write on this blog, it reminds me that in a few weeks time I will be back to my old self. I get these bursts of energy and I just want to keep my body moving because I'm so excited. Tho it is discouraging that I've been weighing myself every day and it seems to fluctuate. So from now on I'm just weighing myself once a week. I've been drinking up to four bottles of water a day. Water is the only liquid I consume which is definitely a new thing bc I never drank water before. Tomorrow is supposed to be a 400 calorie day and the day after is 100. But because I have a dentist appointment at 2:00, I'm going to switch the days around because I will be numb for 80% of the day, so no point in eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment