Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Welp, this is my first blog ever. I decided to start blogging about my ABC diet for two reasons... one, so I occupy my time when I'm not eating and two, so I can easily track my progress. For anyone who thinks I'm stupid for doing this, oh well, this is my life. For anyone who's never heard of this diet, its called AnaBootCamp. Basically tricking your body by eating a set number of calories a day not exceeding 500. It also includes a few days of fasting.
The reason I'm doing this diet is to get my old body back. I used to hate the way I looked, now after pregnancy, I'd give ANYthing to have that same body. Call me conceited, I don't care. I used to weigh 120lbs, at the birth of my son I was 200lbs. That's 80lbs! A normal pregnancy weight gain is 25/30lbs. I'm now stuck at 150lbs with a horribly flabby stomach and thighs. I went from a pant size 5 to a size 13. So for the sake of my sanity, I'm gunna try this! But please don't get me wrong, I love my son and it was well worth the extra pounds, I'm just tired of being depressed and self concious.
Tomorrow will be day one, but for now, goodnight.
Shelisha Sabotage.

No comments:

Post a Comment